We’ve said farewell to the bricks once again
… but Sheffield Bricktropolis will be back in 2020
Keep in touch and register for updates for the next exciting trail in summer 2020.
If you took part in this year’s event we’d love to hear your feedback. Take our visitor survey and be in with a chance to win a £50 Sheffield Gift Card.
In the meantime, our lucky prize winners for the trip to LEGOLand®, the super-sized shopping bag filled with space LEGO® and runner-up gift card winners have now been drawn and notified. They are:
TRIP TO LEGOLAND® WINDSOR
• 1st Prize – A trip to LEGOLAND Windsor for a family of four with two night’s accommodation – S Barnes, Sheffield
• Three runner-up prizes of a £200 Sheffield Gift Card – A Bailey, Rotherham. Two other winners have been notified but haven’t yet claimed their prize.
RAFFLE (super-sized shopping bag)
• 1st Prize – Contents of the super-sized shopping bag of LEGO® products worth £500 – winning ticket 00501 – J Johnson, Sheffield
• 2nd Prize – £200 Sheffield Gift Card – winning ticket 00332 – G Cook, London
• 3rd Prize – £100 Sheffield Gift Card – winning ticket 00379 – J Atkinson, Sheffield
POST YOUR MEMORIES (McDonald’s LEGO Post BOX)
Sheffield Gift Card winners:
• Mr O Johnson, Sheffield
• Keira & Ellie M (aged 9 and 10)
• Alex J (aged 7)
• Benjamin W (aged 4)
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorise or endorse Sheffield Bricktropolis.
BRICKLIVE is an independent producer and is not associated with the LEGO® Group