… in our super-sized shopping bag raffle
As part of Sheffield Bricktropolis, our giant shopping bag features some fantastic LEGO® products available from city centre retailers such as John Lewis, Debenhams, the Entertainer and more.
To celebrate the space theme of this year’s visitor trail, the products in the bag are simply out of this world. The super-sized shopping bag includes the NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander, the Deep Space Rocket and Launch Control, the Lunar Space Station, Space Development and Research mini figures, the MARS Research Shuttle, and a Rocket Assembly and Transport set. There’s also a DUPLO Playmobil Space 9488 Mission Rocket and Miles’ Space Adventures plus a few other goodies in there as well.
For a chance to win the contents of the bag worth over £500, simply head to Mission Control at Unit 1, Surrey Street (next to the Winter Garden) to get your raffle tickets.
Terms and conditions
- The raffle is open to members of the public aged 16 years and over (excluding employees (or their family members)) of Sheffield City Centre BID Ltd.
- Raffle tickets can be purchased from Mission Control at Unit 1, Surrey Street (next to the Winter Garden) from 10am on 17th August until 6pm on Friday, 30th August 2019.
- Raffle tickets cost £3.00 per ticket or three for £5.00.
- The draw will take place at 10am on Monday, 2nd September 2019.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for the cash equivalent or for an alternative prize.
- The draw will determine the winner of the prize, chosen at random. The winner of the raffle will be notified within 7 days of the draw date in writing or by telephone.
- Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first ticket drawn at random will win the LEGO-products in the shopping bag.
- Sheffield BID reserves the right to alter, amend or otherwise change the terms of the raffle without prior notification.
This raffle is an incidental lottery – run by Sheffield City Centre BID Limited (Sheffield BID) – and complies with the guidelines set out by the Gambling Commission. All proceeds raised by the raffle will be reinvested in city centre improvements by Sheffield BID (a not for profit organisation, registered in England & Wales 09601967 and limited by guarantee).