Once again, we’re giving you the chance to win a fantastic trip to Legoland® Windsor, including entry to the park for two adults and two children, plus a two-night stay at the Legoland® Resort Hotel. The prize includes train travel to London and transfers to Windsor.
To be in with a chance, download the Bricktropolis app and scan the QR codes on all 16 LEGO-models in our interstellar space trail. Once you’ve found and scanned all 16, you will be entered automatically into the prize draw so please ensure you register for the app with a valid email address.
Terms and conditions
- The prize draw is open to members of the public aged 18 years and over (excluding employees (or their family members) of Sheffield City Centre BID Ltd).
- No purchase is necessary.
- The trail ends at 4pm on Friday, 30th August 2019 and this is the closing date for the prize draw.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for the cash equivalent or for an alternative prize.
- The prize must be redeemed within 12 months.
- The draw will take place within 28 days of the closing date – 30th August.
- The draw will determine the winner of the prize, chosen at random, and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner of the competition will be notified within 28 days of the draw date in writing or by telephone.
- Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the First Prize of a trip to Legoland® Windsor. A further three (3) eligible entries drawn at random will each win a £200 Sheffield Gift Card.
- Sheffield BID reserves the right to alter, amend or otherwise change the terms of the competition without prior notification.
Here’s what last year’s winner Kate said about winning first prize
“I attended the Bricktropolis with my two sons aged 2 and 6 at the time, they are huge LEGO-fans and so it was so exciting to have such big structures in our own city. The event was perfect as you could go at your own pace. We spread the search for the big structures over a couple of days as well as booking into a free build workshop and taking advantage of the local eateries that offered kids eat free for everyone taking part in Bricktropolis. We loved all the interesting facts about the LEGO-buildings.
“It really was the icing on the cake to discover we had won a trip to Legoland Windsor! Our boys were beyond excited and loved being able to choose their own pirate room in the resort hotel. The trip was a real experience from beginning to end. The BID team were so thoughtful and arranged first class tickets for us to London and a driver to Windsor. I cannot speak highly enough of the whole experience, the park, the hotel, the entertainment, our boys were in heaven! I honestly think there couldn’t have been two more LEGO (and pirate!) loving children to win this experience. We are all so excited to experience Bricktropolis 2019 and highly recommend it to LEGO fans young and old.”